Old December 29th 03, 06:42 PM
pjagninski

Andrew,

Thank you for your suggestion of actually reading the entire page. I now see
that the A7N8X-E Deluxe has improved upon the previous A7N8X Deluxe (my
present board) by adding gigabit ethernet. Obviously, therefor my board does
not support gigabit ethernet.

I still stand behind my statement that the Asus website was of no help. It
seems strange to me that I have to check the specs on another board to find
out what my board is capable of. You on the other hand were a great help.

Many thanks,

Piotr Jagninski

"Andrew" spamtrap@localhost wrote in message
On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 18:09:37 GMT, "pjagninski"
wrote:

Thank you very much for your suggestion... unfortunately it seems you
pointed me to a board which is not my board. I have the A7N8X Deluxe NOT

the
A7N8X-E Deluxe. Note the addition of the "E" which I do not have.

*sigh* try reading the page.
please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevent text.