Old December 9th 04, 08:38 PM
ModeratelyConfused

"John Doe" wrote in message
"ModeratelyConfused" wrote:

I'm trying to get dual monitors (two Mag Innovision 17")
working. I'm running Windows XP, and I have two video cards, a
Nvidia GeForce4 MX 4000, and a Nvidia GeForce4 MX 440 [both are PCI
video cards]

Have you tried updating your video card drivers?

Yup, I'm running the latest drivers, for both video cards. I've tried
to keep the monitor at a lower resolution when I hit Apply, but it still
freezes up. I guess I'll try it at 640, or whatever the lowest resolution
is. If that doesn't work, I'll just return the card and save up for a dual
head one.
Just wondering, was the mobo link to dispute the 800Mhz FSB processor,
or was it just to help out everyone? Cause even SOYO tech support doesn't
know that this board DOES support the processor I have in it.

MC