Old August 20th 03, 03:21 AM
Shaun

Simple. Always uninstall existing display drivers from Add/Remove programs
control panel, before installing new ones.

"Gallagher" wrote in message
.net...
Could anyone help me out? I just instaled the new 45.23 drivers on my
computer. My card is a NVIDIA Geforce 3, with 64 mb RAM. I have WinXP

with
an Inte Pentium 4 processor at 1.75 GHZ. Everything installed fine, exept
when I check the driver properties in Device Manager. There, it states

the
driver is version 43.51. When I attept to update the driver to the 45.23
version, I get an error message that states there was an error in
installation, the parameter is incorrect. At that point, it aborts the
update.

Anyone know why this is happeniong, and if there is a solution?
Thanks for any help you may provide!

Bob