Old August 19th 03, 07:24 AM
niknik1971

What you should do first before trying to install the new drivers is to
uninstall the old ones first.

NIK

"Gallagher" wrote in message
k.net...
Could anyone help me out? I just installed the new 45.23 drivers on my
computer. My card is a NVIDIA Geforce 3, with 64 mb RAM. I have WinXP

with
an Intel Pentium 4 processor at 1.75 GHZ. Everything installed fine,

except
when I check the driver properties in Device Manager. There, it states

the
driver is version 43.51. When I attempt to update the driver to the 45.23
version, I get an error message that states there was an error in
installation, the parameter is incorrect. At that point, it aborts the
update.

Anyone know why this is happening, and if there is a solution?
Thanks for any help you may provide!