Old June 28th 06, 02:36 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers

Default How can I tell if my ProLiant 2500 is utilizing both CPUs with RH9?

In article .com, wrote:

I think I'm going to have to find some more RAM. 320MB is just too
painful. Unfortunately, the RAM has gone through the "obsolete and
therefore cheap and plentiful" stage and is now in the "we're the only
folks that still have it" stage. I saw an ebayer selling 128MB sticks
for about $20 each with $50 shipping!!! Excuse me? Does RAM weigh that
much on YOUR planet? Scalpers!

It might be cheaper to keep an eye out for another 2500 to use as parts
and a free (or cheaper) ram upgrade, although I can't say I've seen any
2500's lately. I've got some guy near me trying (in vain) to pawn off a
Proliant 5500 (tower) for $450 claiming it's brand new.. Needless to say he's
been putting regular ads up on Craigslist for a while now with no takers.