Old June 26th 03, 04:10 AM
Dan C

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:40:59 -0700, Nassim Bouayad-Agha wrote:

Hi again!
I've lunched sfc, to put back good open gl files, it restored the
original ones,then, I've installed detonators 23.11.Games works, but
very bad!I've installed the detonnators 44.03,same result : flickers
while i'm playing!
Another exemple, when I lunch Soldier of Fortune 2, and I go into
options menu : card is set to GDI mode(No hardware
acceleration),and,when I try to change that setting,I can't,so it
seems that there is an open gl problem.How must I do?Must I back to
win98?

Sounds like things are hosed. You may want to delete Windows and install
Linux. Things will work then.