Old June 25th 03, 11:22 AM
Martin Eriksson

"Nassim Bouayad-Agha" wrote in message
om...
Hi,
Duke : Where are the files that you posted?I've checked
ALT.BINARIES.MISC,but I've not found your message.

JB West : I've also tryed detonators version 44.03 (the lastest) but
nothing.

For opengl32.dll, I've downloaded the opengl95.exe file from
openGl.org then placed the uncompressed DLLs in my windows/system32
directory,as ever : nothing.

I noticed something wrong,I've downloaded SciTech GLDirect software
that normally allows OpenGl display using DirectX,but it didn't worked
also...I use DirectX 9.0 and it works normally(according to dxdiag).

I recommend you uninstall everything opengl you have installed. You might
even want to reinstall Windows XP from scratch.

The only things you need for OpenGL support in Windows XP and with a GeForce
card are (verified on my wife's computer):
* Windows XP (preferably with SP1)
* nVidia drivers (12.41 is good for your card, but I bet 41.09 and 44.xx
also works nice)

And nothing else. With your system you don't need any motherboard drivers
either.

If any game is causing you trouble from now on, it's the game's fault and
not the drivers/os/hardware. See another thread mentioning removing a config
file in Quake3-engine-based games.

/M