Old April 30th 16, 06:39 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.periphs.scanner
none@given

Default Looking for forum for help with Epson scanner

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 18:33:06 -0400, nospam
wrote:

In article , none@given
wrote:

One point though: a lot of the old 110 color negative films really
lose color over time, so you'll probably need to do some correction
with software.

Apart from the convenient size, that 110 format was probably one of
the worst ever in terms of preservation.

it was no different than the same film in any other size.

Based on my experience, I would disagree. The color Instamatic films
that I have scanned from the 1970s are noticeably more degraded than
other formats from the same time or before it. The 110 in particular
seems to be worse than all the others.

I appreciate however that I may have just been consistently unlucky
with the film I bought at that time. Others may find the same
however.