Old January 23rd 04, 01:37 PM
Dark Avenger

"Tal Fucus" wrote in message ...
"DaveL" wrote in message
It could be a crappy power supply. I saw this same thing on an Abit

system.
The power supply was bad causing the 3.3 volts to go low and the thing

would
intermittently reboot and sometimes not boot up. A new power supply fixed
it.

Dave

Thanks for the reply,
I suspect it is a power supply problem. The system does not reboot, but I do
get sometimes errors while booting.
Will leaving it as is effect the system in any way ?

Tal

"Tal Fucus" wrote in message
Hi all,

I just installed a new Inno3D FX5200 128MB card, replacing an old GF2

MX400
one.
When I play 3D games (Medal of Honor, Battlefield 1942...) the 3.3

Voltage
is getting low, and dropping bellow 3.0V
My system is Celeron 1700, ASUS MB with SiS chipsets.
I never had similar problem with the old GF2 MX400 card nor with GF4

MX440
one.
Any idea ?
What does it mean ?

Thanks,
Tal

If it is your weak PSU, then within a few days it will "break" and an
energy spike will roast your motherboard, probably also your cpu and
maybe even your harddisks!