Old November 20th 03, 02:40 AM
Robert Pendell

Correction on the S-Video to RCA adapter part. I am posting a new thread
about this one since the ATI supplied one from my last card don't work with
the new one.
"Robert Pendell" wrote in message
link.net...
It is a standard S-Video connection. Just get a S-Video cable and you

will
be good to go. If you need RCA connection, get a S-Video to RCA adapter.

--
Robert Pendell

"Birderman" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a MSI Gforce 4 TI4600 card with TV Out

But I do not have the connector for the TV Out, It would be appreciated

if
anyone could send me wiring details of the mini-din socket on the

Graphics
Card so that I can make up my own lead for it.

Alternatively can anybody point me to a suitable Website that contains

the
required information.

Third alternative anybody have a connector that I could borrow / buy so

that
I can work the wiring.

TIA
Birder Man