Old December 13th 03, 12:22 AM
mr_buggerlugs

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:51:16 +0000, Paul Hopwood
wrote:

snip...

Unfortunately I have my doubts as to the level of regret felt
regarding the annoyance and disappointment (not to mention
inconvenience) caused, otherwise ebuyer might take appropriate steps
to prevent it from happening with the frequency reported on the
various Internet discussion forums.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank ebuyer for confirming
my misgivings and thus ensuring I don't repeat this mistake. Oh, and
a merry Christmas and a happy new year to you all!

--
iv Paul iv

Some things never change Paul. You have my sympathies mate, maybe now
you'll understand better why I went to the bother of doing
ebuyerdotcon now......