Old December 12th 03, 10:37 PM
Charles Christacopoulos

Ant C wrote:
"Paul Hopwood" wrote in message

Ok, I've often been one of the first to take the p*ss when someone
posts praise on here simply because a supplier came up with the goods.

snip

This has happend to me twice. Oddly both times i have checked and found the
items to
still be showing as in stock so i replaced the order again and they arrived
second time!!!.

The only conclusion i could come up with is that when they come to pack my
order, its out of stock
so my order gets cancelled, then new stock comes in later.

Or the stock is imaginary or (most likely as it happens with other
dealers) it is what their supplier who imagines that they have the item
in stock. It is the same end result anyway.

Charles