Old April 15th 04, 05:07 PM
Anthony

Tell your boyfriend no
"Irrat8ed" wrote in message
. ..
Ah, but someone IS forcing me. That's what you DON'T KNOW! I wasn't able
to mention this before, but a very large man named Juan has taken me

hostage
in my very own home. (He has now gone to, as he phrased it, "take a quick
poop" but has warned me not to move or I shall be beaten and then killed.
So, I must type fast!) I have been forced to sit in front of my PC and

read
about the new 6800 and then, after being repeatedly flicked in the ear by
this asshole, sent to newegg.com to start to order this "system" I'll (or
should I say "we'll") need to play Far Cry and Doom 3 on HIGH settings.

He
WILL NOT settle for medium. I have explained and pleaded but he is very,
very determined. To me it doesn't matter that much...I just started got a
Voodoo 2 (8MB) and am playing Duke Nukem...so it's not me. I am in

serious
trouble here. This guy is nuts! **** I just heard him flush...gotta go!

"Irrat8ed" wrote in message
news
Can I have a least a ****in' month to enjoy my new video card before you
guys put out one that's twice as fast! Skunks! New Nvidia 6800! And I
read a thing in MaximumPC magazine about how Doom 3 with need 2GB of RAM

run really nicely. I think spending around $3000 to play Doom 3 the

"right
way" is ****ed. So...I'll need a new $900 processor, a $250 mobo, $500
video card, 2 gigs of RAM for about $600...maybe a nice 10,000 rpm hard
drive and a god damn 1000 watt power supply to run all this ****. Hey,
optimize this **** to run on a 6 month old $1500 box you
laying-in-bed-with-the-hardware-companies assholes.