Old April 15th 04, 12:29 PM
Mr. Grinch

"Irrat8ed" wrote in
news
Can I have a least a ****in' month to enjoy my new video card before
you guys put out one that's twice as fast! Skunks! New Nvidia 6800!
And I read a thing in MaximumPC magazine about how Doom 3 with need
2GB of RAM to run really nicely. I think spending around $3000 to
play Doom 3 the "right way" is ****ed. So...I'll need a new $900
processor, a $250 mobo, $500 video card, 2 gigs of RAM for about
$600...maybe a nice 10,000 rpm hard drive and a god damn 1000 watt
power supply to run all this ****. Hey, optimize this **** to run on
a 6 month old $1500 box you laying-in-bed-with-the-hardware-companies
assholes.

You could always wait about a year for hardware to "play Doom 3 the right
way" and pay about half the price as best performance setup when it first
comes out.

You can wait wait as long as you like and pay less if that's what you're
after. No one's forcing anyone to buy the latest and greatest, so the guys
on the "bleeding edge" will always pay more. If you don't like it, you can
wait. I've been waiting far too long myself. But it's not like Doom 3 is
out yet so what's the rush if that's the game you want? That's what I'm
waiting for.