Old July 2nd 03, 03:46 PM
Ben Pope

Ben Pope wrote:
Bruce Wolfe wrote:
Thanks for the reply. Ok, I'll make those adjustments. I should have
mentioned my memory is PC3200. I probably should have waited for a
later version of the board. Will updating the BIOS provide 200Mhz
support?

Ok, I've recalled totally the wrong post.

AFAIK, only 1.04 or greater will ever receive 200FSB support.

There was a discussion here I think last week about earliest revision of
A7N8X, and nobody had a 1.03 - I didn't know they'd gone retail at any
stage. Was it advertised as supporting 200FSB?

I don't know if you'll be able to hit 200FSB even with a chipset voltage
mod.

Try searching nForceHQ

http://www.nforcershq.com

Ben