Old November 1st 03, 09:00 PM
Muttly

Default Microsoft Wireless Problem

Hey all. I've got a wireless desktop pro with a while and I bought a new
wireless intellimouse explorer 2 today. I was gonna move my mouse from the
wirless desktop pro to another pc and use the wireless adapter from the new
mouse with the that one and use the new mouse on the old adapter with the
keyboard. I didn't even think they might not work together so I plugged them
expecting it to work but they didn't. Its not a problem with any hardware as
it works perfectly on the adapter that was supplied with the new mouse. Now
for my question. Does anyone one know how to make my new mouse work on the
old adapter? The old adapter is version 1.0a and the new one is version 2.
Thanks.
Martin.