Old April 5th 05, 10:02 PM
Rick \(Saga 35\)

I use the Hammermill Jetprint on my Pixma i8500. I think it is a little bit
better to the same as Canon Pro, and about half the price. I only use the
Canon inks (8 cartridges). The Jetprint is usually only available in 8.5x11,
which is perfect for me. Staples usually carries Jetprint.

Shoot well!

"tomviolin" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just purchased a Canon PIXMA iP8500.

Does anyone have any experience using inkjet photo papers other than
Canon brand in this or a similar printer? For example, Kodak papers or
store brands like Office Max photo paper?

I have found the Canon-brand papers to be more expensive with less
variety than, say, HP.

I do have some HP glossy Brochure and Flyer paper lying around, but I
just can't get acceptable results with it on the Canon.

Help, Anyone?