Old September 29th 03, 01:29 AM
zalzon

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 07:48:48 GMT, spodosaurus
wrote:

zalzon wrote:
On 28 Sep 2003 05:16:35 GMT, (Pccomputerdr)
wrote:

Hi folks!

The motherboard inside my computer died on me yesterday. I can't afford to
build myself another system. So, I am looking for the same motherboard to
replace it. The motherboard is ASUS P3B-F. It is about 4 years old. I went to
ASUS website, but couldn't find it there. Is there any motherboard wholesale or
depot on the internet that might have this old motherboard in their stock?

Thanks in advance!

If what you gots is an Athlon or Duron processor, get an el-cheapo
ASROCK K7VT2 mobo or and ECS K7S5A. I'd recommend the ASROCK which is
the budget Asus version.

Should do nicely i would think. Both boards take either DDR or SDRAM.
And support Athlon & Duron Chips.

Please TRY and know what you're talking about before you post...

For the OP: try ebay

Please TRY and point out what part of what I have said is incorrect?