Old September 28th 03, 01:31 PM
philo

"Pccomputerdr" wrote in message
Hi folks!

The motherboard inside my computer died on me yesterday. I can't afford to
build myself another system. So, I am looking for the same motherboard to
replace it. The motherboard is ASUS P3B-F. It is about 4 years old. I went

ASUS website, but couldn't find it there. Is there any motherboard

wholesale or
depot on the internet that might have this old motherboard in their stock?

Thanks in advance!

the suggestion to try ebay was a good one

however if you end up not being able to get the identical board
if you can find a similar board with the same chipset your transition should
be fairly smooth

in the very worst case you can do a repair installation (or install-over)
and keep your system pretty much intact
(though you;d have to reapply your updates)