Old March 3rd 04, 05:28 AM
Daniel P

The thing is i have never tried SATA before. The only hard drives i have
ever put together were ATA and Maxtor.

--
Duck Tape Is Alot Like Star Wars. It Has
Both A Dark Side And A Light Side.
"Carl" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Dan, are you going to run the two drives in Raid?

"Daniel P" wrote in message
I know that the 74 gig raptor is fast but, personally i like more

storage
right now i am about to get two 250 gig WD SATA HDs mybe if you don't

want
to go that big a second raptor would be great.

--
Duck Tape Is Alot Like Star Wars. It Has
Both A Dark Side And A Light Side.
"Carl" wrote in message
link.net...
Hi,

I plan on ordering the following parts in a few days from Newegg. But
before I do, was hoping to get some of your learned opinions of my

product
choice. Any suggestions for change?

Thanks in advance.

Aspire X-Superalien Blue Aluminum Server Case w/500W PS Retail

Gigabyte nForce3 AMD Scoket 754 "GA-K8N Pro" Retail

AMD Athlon 64 3200 Retail

Thermaltake SILENT BOOST CPU Cooler All Copper Retail

2x Crucial 512MB DDR PC-3200 OEM (From Crucial)

WD Raptor 74GB HD "WD749GD OEM

ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128MB DDR Video Card Retail

Plextor Black 8x DVD-RW "PX-708A/SW-BL"Retail

MSI Black 16x DVD-Rom "MS-P8216S-707" OEM

Creative Labs Audigy2 ZS PCI "SB0350" Retail

MS Windows XP Pro Full Version OEM

Thanks again,

Carl