Old March 3rd 04, 04:10 AM
Carl

Default Sure Would Appreciate Your Opinions of My NEW BUILD!

Hi,

I plan on ordering the following parts in a few days from Newegg. But
before I do, was hoping to get some of your learned opinions of my product
choice. Any suggestions for change?

Thanks in advance.

Aspire X-Superalien Blue Aluminum Server Case w/500W PS Retail

Gigabyte nForce3 AMD Scoket 754 "GA-K8N Pro" Retail

AMD Athlon 64 3200 Retail

Thermaltake SILENT BOOST CPU Cooler All Copper Retail

2x Crucial 512MB DDR PC-3200 OEM (From Crucial)

WD Raptor 74GB HD "WD749GD OEM

ATI Radeon 9800Pro 128MB DDR Video Card Retail

Plextor Black 8x DVD-RW "PX-708A/SW-BL"Retail

MSI Black 16x DVD-Rom "MS-P8216S-707" OEM

Creative Labs Audigy2 ZS PCI "SB0350" Retail

MS Windows XP Pro Full Version OEM

Thanks again,

Carl