Old June 23rd 03, 02:30 AM
sojourn

Default GeForce FX5200 problems?

In article , rm
wrote:

While playing 3d games all of a sudden the screen starts blinks, flashes to
a screen that looks like code and then flashes off, with system restart.
Here's my config:

Albatron KM266 mobo
AMD 1300 Duron CPU
512Meg 266RAM (Centron)
GeForce FX 5200 video card
XP
DirectX 9

Just put the system together and installed all the HW and SW for my son
(cracked the center heatsink off the old mobo while installing the new
Duron). FX5200 was just put in along with everything else. People have
been writing to make changes to the BIOS (shared memmory size and graphics
aperture changes)- Don't know if my mobo will support this. Help please!
Thanks.
Rod

are you using a APG 2.0 or 3.0 compliant board?