Old April 20th 06, 02:45 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte

Default 8IK1100 Rev2 BIOS update problem

Eventually I can update my BIOS to FJ !!!!

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 20:51:30 +0800, BigVoice
wrote:

I tried to update my BIOS of my GA-8IK1100 Rev.2 from FI to FJ by
using the Q-Flash at the BIOS setup menu. During updating loading of
the file stopped in half way and quited back to the menu. No eroor
message or hang up. I reboot the system and the BIOS remains at FI.
I tried to download the BIOS in different sites thinking that the file
might be corrupted but the same thing happened.
Anyone has the same problem as me or any advise??

BigVoice