Old July 15th 03, 02:57 PM
Conor

Default chassis power switch problem or fuse in power supply?

In article ,
says...
I have a case and power supply that I have used before with success.
Recently I replaced the motherboard and CPU with an upgraded one. Now I
cannot get the computer to turn on at all. I put the old motherboard and
CPU back in but now it does not come on. The new motherboard has a green
LED and it lit up when connected to the power supply. Could I need a
replacement power switch? Or is it the fuse in the power supply itself? If
there is no fuse, could it still light up the LED on the motherboard?

DEad PSU.

--
Conor Turton

ICQ:31909763