Old November 14th 04, 08:51 PM
cowboyz

cowboyz wrote:
I used to have a GF4MX460 and run 2 monitors and had it set so if I
play a video it comes up full screen on the secondary monitor.

Now running a 9800 pro and I can only get it to do this if I am using
clone mode which is not what I want 90% of the time.

If I am using extended desktop then the overlay modes are greyed out
in the control panel. If I use clone mode then I can select overlay
modes and it works fine.

Anyone got a fix to allow me to have an extended desktop AND have a
video played on the secondary monitor in full screen?

Oh yeah. running 4.9 4.10 4.11 drivers and all with same result.