Old November 4th 04, 05:07 AM
Silvertip

I would go over to http://www.htpcnews.com/ and do a little checking around.
Another good place is avsforum.com and they also cover the htpc crowd.
Silvertip

"raj" wrote in message
I would look for a geforce 4 ti series card, find em on ebay. thier cheap
and yet still powereful.
"Randall" wrote in message
I've a PVR set up using a PVR-250 as a capture card and an ATi 9600
(which I like) for caturing avi's and outputting to the TV.

I'm using BeyondTV as the PVR software, and it doesn't play nice with
the ATi card, "but" supposedly does with a NVidia.

My question is, which card would be a good choice that can capture and
output (DVI preferably) for this situation?

This is just a Media ( A/V ) PC.

Many thanks.