Old August 13th 03, 06:20 PM
Ollie

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 04:03:52 GMT, "Phil"
wrote:

There has got to be a solution to this, other than replacing the fan, right?
It seems lots of folks are having the same problem! I triied the suggestion
to turn off auto fan control in the BIOS, but that didn't help.... The fan
stays on until I log on to Windows XP, as soon as I do, the fan stops.
Doesn't matter how long I wait.... Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I phoned Gigabyte and explained that I had this problem. They sent out
a new fan for my board within 2 days. Their contact number for the
relevant coutry is on their website.

Good luck!

Ollie
Remove NOSPAM if replying by e-mail.