Old January 6th 19, 10:08 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Paul[_28_]

Default Congratulations to Creative Labs X-Fi Elite Pro 7.1 SoundblasterBEST ELECTRONICS PRODUCT of the last 13 years.

wrote:
Hello,

I really need to go to sleep and I am very tired and sleepy but I just occured to me...
I was thinking about and counting all the components that died/broke of my DreamPC
from 2006 in the last 13 years and then I realize something here goes:

12. Logitech ultrax keyboard (keys broken off and worn out, springs failed).
13. New logitech keyboard (just a couple of months old, key print already
starting to be torn off)

Creative Labs Gigaworks Speakers still going strong !

Are those the speakers you had repaired ?

I didn't expect those to last (because of the
heat inside the amp box)

Paul