Old January 5th 19, 03:41 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Creative X-Fi Elite Pro Breakout Box SPDIF/Optical OUT to Denon1909 Receiver Optical IN not working ?

I tried the daniel drivers... the installed beautifully, but the software is slow and there is huge ammount of clicking/popping nose...

Also volume knob is not working but this was also the case previously.

Maybe a cold reboot will fix things but I think not.

I will try and remove daniel software and go back to creative x-fi original software to see if it now installs properly.

There was something in the daniel manual about this... causing problems for nforce chipsets...

There is also an alternative driver available I will look into that first.

Bye,
Skybuck.