Old June 30th 03, 01:59 PM
Li'l ol' me

In 4 months of running 512mb and no swap file in XP Pro, the one and only
'out of memory' I had was a single session with this game. It's got to be
the worst conversion EVER, but I still prefer it as a game to the sequel
(even though VC runs great).

"Zink" wrote in message

"kony" wrote :

Uhhhhh, i didn't write that, the OP did.

whoops ^___^

However, it's extremely unusual for any game to need, significantly
benefit from a system having over 512MB of memory.

1 gb of RAM always helps in a game like GTA3 that has ram leaks. Try it !

It
runs very smooth with 1 gb. Of course you need a decent processor and
videocard too.