Old October 13th 04, 05:24 PM
Vinicio Ascone

I really don't know what to do, about Nvidia vs ATi.

It's really a huge difference between Ti4200 and FX5700 or 9600PRO?

What's the current video card to buy if I look for performance and price ?

"Chingy" wrote in message
If you are buying ATI card you gotta make sure that you do a clean install
of your OS and complete backup of your data after that its easy as eating
hotcakes with coffee!!!

otherwise you need to run some nvidia drivers cleaning tools etc which

don't
even remove some of the nvidia driver files at all and leaves system
unstable and thus clash with ATI driver files..

"Vinicio Ascone" wrote in message
Is there any kind of ranking for video cards?

I mean, there are a lot of cards out there, but, which card goes first

and
which cards goes last? Which card follows Ti4200?

I don't know very well if what I'm asking for really exist.

I've got a ti4200-8x (U$S70 a year ago) and I've got to return it to my
brother, so I don't want to spend more than U$S 100 on a video card.
Maybe I could buy the same card, or maybe for 30 bucks more I could get

"better" one.

Any help will be appreciate.

Vinicio