Old November 24th 03, 09:26 PM
Phoenix AG

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 20:20:21 -0000, "TMack"
wrote:

"Phoenix AG" wrote in message
ws.com...
Hi,

I just got a 9600 series card. My uncle gave it to me as a gift.
The problem now is, I don't know whether its a PRO card or a non Pro.

It is a GigaCube card. Red in color.
The memory chips are by Samsung and are rectangular in color. I think
they are 4.0 ns cos it says TC40 on the chips.
128MB DDR Ram.

Powerstrip shows the internal core clock as 400 Mhz and the Memory
clock is 250Mhz.
This is surprising, as I have never seen a 9600 with a 400/500
combination.

On the card, it says GC-R9600/Pro.
In the bill, it says GC-R9600-C3.

Sounds like a Pro. Check it out here
http://www.gecube.com.tw/

Tony

Thanks I checked it out.
They are not terribly helpful, as they only list the features of ALL
9600 cards on the site.
No specific features were listed, like Memory clock and core clock
etc. :-(
If anyone has any idea about it, I'd be grateful.
Otherwise, I think I should just be happy with it. It's performing
pretty decently with all the eye candy up in games.

***
....the Phoenix shall rise...