Old March 6th 08, 03:23 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Benjamin Gawert

Default What the heck is the diff between PCI and PEG ?

* johns:
In my history of 10,000 mobos, I have never seen the
term PEG used in the BIOS .. until now, with this
Core 2 duo mobo. Obviously, PEG is just jargon,

Nope, ****head, it's not. PEG is an standardized term and can be found
in the PCI Express specifications.

and they had no valid reason to put this crap in
the BIOS .. other than they are an arrogant pack
of morons trying to impress those out there who
think jargon is the same thing as knowledge.

You speaking about knowledge is like a blind man speaking of colors.

I see you know all about PEG. I will simply pick
up the phone, and chew Gigabyte tech-support
out, and make them change it to PCIE.

Yeah, sure. Next you tell us that you develop their BIOSes, right?

Benjamin