Old December 26th 07, 02:15 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Skybuck Flying

Default Anybody been to AvP-R movie yet ?

Hmm, this movie will be in cinema's 17 january in the Netherlands ?!

That's waaaayyyy to late ?!

I don't wanna wait that long and I am not gonna wait that long

Hehehe.

Why is it not a world wide release ?

Hmmm kinda strange... maybe they wanna see how the movie does ?

Well here is a tip:

Netherlands is a great country to try out stuff because the population is so
diverse.

All kinds of people live in the Netherlands.

Dutch people, Belgium people, German people, Polish People, Turkisch People,
Moslim People, African People, Even USA people.

See.. if a movie does good in Netherlands it will probably do good World
Wide !

So next time, try movie out in Netherlands first, and then you will know how
it will do world wide.

Bye,
Skybuck.