Old August 11th 07, 03:25 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design,nl.politiek
Marcel Overweel[_3_]

Default Skybuck's Revenge

http://jokershare.com/zipfiles/file/...re_you.mp3.zip

Where are your SkyBuck?

"Skybuck Flying" schreef in bericht
Story for the game:

Skybuck's lived for years near poluted road where busses drive by.

The bus company refuses to use clean busses.

Skybuck becomes ill and learns he has lung cancer.

Skybuck decides to apply to Doom Philosophy:

"You solve the problem. Or I solve the problem"

"When I solve the problem I kill you, problem solved"

So Skybuck buys a big shotgun and many custumes to dress up
unrecgonizable.

Skybuck sits in a random bus each day.

And then Skybuck shoots the bus driver and needs to escape secret police
in bus and all other police.

And that's the whole game:

1. Shoot the bus driver.

2. Escape.