Old December 14th 06, 12:25 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
blazer169

Default Found Playstation 3 on sale, get before xmas

I just purchased a Playstation 3's 60GB for $850+free shipping, and
received today!

I took a chance ordering from this URL: www.spaluxe.com/ps3_nj.htm and
it paid off!

On EBAY I found mostly opened and slightly handled units for auction, I
only buy sealed, factory fresh gaming gear. Not wanting to wait on-line
at BestBuy or Circuit City a few days before X-Mas I ordered from these
guys and now I am on a PS3 right now.

Follow my lead if you are ready to purchase a brand new PS3 today. You
also get free shipping guaranteed within ten days.

I have been using my PS3 for hours now. The Bluetooth thing is totally
cool and I love how I can use my PSP as a controller!

If you are not too late, check out: www.spaluxe.com/ps3_nj.htm , I am
very happy.