Old October 1st 05, 05:50 PM
Tmuld

Default NX6600 and S-Video - how to get it to work?

Sep 28, 7:38 pm show options
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 28 Sep 2005 18:38:56 -0700
Subject: S-Video and MSI NX6600 PCI-E
original | Report Abuse

Hello,
I have this MSI card (Starforce Geforce Nx6600) and it has an S-video
out jack. Right now it is plugged into a monitor with a regular VGA
adapter, but it also came with an s-video cable with 3 rgb cables
connected (RGB).

I plugged that into the S-Video jack of my LCD TV - switched it to
S-video. No video - just a blue screen?

Should I not be able to see my my desktop when that happesn.

Ulitimately I want to be able to run Windows Media player through it to
my TV.

Any suggestions how to get the S-Video working on it?

Thanks,

Tmuld