Old September 2nd 05, 02:49 AM
Sune Storgaard

Martin wrote:
Funnily enough, I actually found a post elsewhere saying that all the
latest drivers had this bug and that it was sorted by installing one
of the older drivers. Which I've done and now all is well.

What driver version you actually got ?
Accoring to the changelogs, the problem was introduced in 77.72 (maybe
earlier) , and fixed in 77.76,and not present in 77.77 (latest official).

If its the overlay gamma problem you experience, i dont think you have the
very latest drivers. You mention a cd, how about fetching the latest from
the url i gave ? I have seen the problem on a pile of pc's, and upgrading to
77.76(or 77) did the job on all of them.

Try the temporary fix mentioned he
http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=5754

If that does the trick, im 99% sure a very latest driver will too

--
This episode is called: "an elephant ****s a pig".
But the networks had it changed to "an elephant makes love to a pig".