Old September 1st 05, 11:58 PM
Martin

"Sune Storgaard" wrote in message
Martin wrote:
I've installed a GeForce FX 5200 card in my PC and the installation
went fine, however, when I run any type of video clip (avi, mpeg,
real, Quicktime) in any player, the video looks washed out and
appears to be running in something like 16 colours. The normal screen
display is fine in either 16 or 32 bit.

Well known bug, nvidia has fixed it in their latest driver. Download it
he

This episode is called: "an elephant ****s a pig".
But the networks had it changed to "an elephant makes love to a pig".
Which is kind of silly, because if an elephant was on top of the pig,
it wouldnt be making love to it, it would be ****ing it ! [Trey Parker]

Funnily enough, I actually found a post elsewhere saying that all the latest
drivers had this bug and that it was sorted by installing one of the older
drivers. Which I've done and now all is well.

****es you off though when these ****wits stick alphaware on their CD's
pretending it's proper software.

Thanks anyway

Martin