Old August 14th 05, 09:45 AM
Sharanga Dayananda

You could try www.avforums.com or http://www.hometheaterforum.com/

"Shaggy" wrote in message
Samsung HC-P4752W (my brothers) apparently doesn't accept a PC signal
for HDMI/DVI (thanks to some handy DRM?)

I'm in the final stages of buying one, but I need information. I
couldn't be bothered with TV so it'll be DVD's and PC games only.

Is there a large LCD or projection TV that will accept a signals from
my card (6600 GT OC)?

Is there anything else I should be aware of? (I'm willing to spend up
to 2500 cnd) and can somebody please point me towards an online forum
where I could hang around for a while and get a grip on what I
want/need/should look for...

Thanks for any help.