Old August 7th 04, 06:39 PM
PRIVATE1964

I'm sorry but $55 is not that much for a game in 2004.
I remember buying Fleet Defender when it came out at Compusa. It was $50 for
that flight sim in 1994 when I bought it. I also remember other games being
around $50 in 1994 when they first came out. If you want it right when it comes
out be prepared to pay a higher amount.

If you don't want to pay the $50 wait a couple of weeks and buy it when the
price drops which it always does.
It's just like video cards, never buy something right when it comes out and you
can save yourself some money.

Doom 3 seems like a game I would be willing to pay $50 for, as did Fleet
Defender in 1994.