Old August 7th 04, 06:01 PM
Cuzman

"GT-Force" wrote in message

" Same applies to latest (especially hyped) games, a very good example is
Doom3. $55 for a game? Good God! No way I am paying that. Card prices are
already inflated, I am not going to help inflating the game prices now. "

I'll admit that I am addicted to games, but I've made a pact with myself
that I don't buy games when they first come out. That way, I get the
cheaper versions that include patches, updates and add-ons. I still have
many games on the shelf to play that are 1-2 years old, and this regime also
gives me the luxury to afford the best graphics card from that generation.
I'm about to upgrade my Ti4200 to a 9700 Pro, and I have no plans to buy
Doom3 until it comes down a little in price.