Old September 8th 03, 03:50 PM
JC

Default Asylum FX5900 (non ultra) not enought power?

Hi
I have this Asylum FX5900 non ultra card. I installed NVHardPage and in the
power in dicator applet I get a window of "NVidia system Sentinel" and it
reports my card is not getting enought power, bla bla bl.
Well I have the power connector plugged into the card and I have an enermax
436W power supply.
Is this some error (is system sentinel intended to be only for ultra cards?)
or is my card actually not getting enought power?
Because it says that to prevent damage the card settings will be lowered,
but in the control panel I can see that GPU and memory speeds still remain
the same, 400/850 respectively.
Would apreciate anty input or advice, and sorry if this as been asked
before, but there are tons of posts here and I couldn't find pertinent
information.
thank you

JC