Old August 14th 03, 05:57 AM
Robert Bindler

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 01:18:31 +0000 (UTC), Alan
wrote:

id suggest you use your speakers
works fine for me
using geforce 4 mx 440 pci 40.72 drivers

alan

"Tea Nes" wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
I get video on the tv but no sound. I use the lineout on my soundcard
connect to the tv or the plug I use for my speakers?

Do your speakers have a headphone jack on the front?

I fashioned a cable with both audio connectors (red, white) on one side,
and a standard stereo headphone plug on the other. When I want to watch
movies on my tv, I connect the headphone part into the headphone jack on my
speakers (its easier than the back). The other side goes connected to the
tv like any other a/v device. Works perfectly.

--
eel Tech
http://someguy456.computed.net/