Old August 6th 03, 08:53 AM
Ron Merts

Default Prolink importers UK anyone?

Taiwan? EWWWWWWWWWWWW Not a good sign. And with a blistering turn-around
of 2-3 months I'll bet.

Ron

"Loz H" wrote in message
Hello again Peter.
Thanks again for the swift reply. As a final request, can you confirm
that
the contact email addresses on the Taiwan website are valid ? As
before I
have yet to recieve a reply from them, either from my own emails or
from the
ones that you had thoughtfully CCed on to them for me.

Cheers,

Loz H

peter wrote:
We do not in that area. Your right contact is our Taiwan office.
Please contact them directly.

Peter Fan
Prolink Computer
15336 E Valley Blvd