Old July 25th 03, 12:52 AM
Sir Al

"James" none wrote:

a tom's hardware guide says the vivo on these cards it ****, have they
fixed
it with new drivers? (this review is over a year old)

I believe so, I have an MSI Geforce4 Ti4200, and the TV output is superb
quality, the color balance on the tv is even better than on my monitor,
same with the brightness.

I read several reviews on my card and they said that TV out was exceptional,
as well, compared to older Geforce3 models, etc.

As with video-in, I cannot say, but I've heard/read positive things. It's
not for professional video editting, but it should suffice. I use an MSI
TV anywhere for capturing and it's quality is splendid compared to older
generation TV capture cards.