Old July 19th 03, 04:55 PM

Try reducing the resolution on your Satellite display first to 800 x 600 and
60 hertz and then try again.

regards

"Keith Sorbo" wrote in message
om...
I have a Toshiba Satellite 2435-S255 with a GeForce4 420Go display
adapter. The computer works well.

However, when I attempt to output video to either the S-Video port or
the external monitor port (to LCD project), I get the computer
display, but NO VIDEO. I.e. if I play a video on Windows Media Player
or Real Player, the player shows up on the external display, but the
video is absent, black, nothing.

Toshiba says it is nVidia problem, since they don't write drivers.
nVidia says it doesn't deal with end users.

Is there any fix for this?

Keith