Old July 10th 03, 12:26 PM
MTB

Default Nvidia GeForce4 MMX problem

Try disabling the vertical sync in your display properties/GF4 settings

"Shishimai" -to wrote in message
m...
After the new MS signed drivers installed, I get screen blanking both at

the
normal time -- prior to the welcome screen -- AND twice after the GUI

loads
(when the normal desktop is visible).

Should this ever occur? I know it's normal prior to the welcome screen,

when
the drivers are loading. But since the latest WHQ nvidia detonators I'm
getting 2 blankings *after* the GUI loads, and once in a while the second
blanking simply stays blank, necessitating a reboot.

Have tried a drive rollback, and a reinstall of the non-signed drivers.

Still
have this problem.

Shishimai