Old September 23rd 04, 01:26 PM
DSwirski

Default Lc-20 dot matrix printer!

Hello!
Greets to All!I am not sure if this is a proper place to ask about my
problem, if it isn't correct me please.I'm writing program(you may call it
driver) for printing only one type of invoice, and I'm having problems with
text positioning. Recently I was working on driver to label printer where
you could set the position of text by passing its coordinates (X,Y in
0,1mm), so no problem. Now dot-matrix printer prints line after line, so I
don't have a possibility to set text position directly. I can use only few
different types of line spacing (vertical position) and different tabs
values for horizontal positioning( on input I get X,Y coord of text in 0.1
mm). I would be very grateful for any suggestions and help!If anyone wrote
such a stuff, I would take a few pointers!Thanks for any valuable answers!
Best regards!
Daniel