Old August 5th 04, 11:16 AM
Hank Arnold

Default Can't run Smart Start 5.4

I've run into a catch 22 with some Compaq 6400R servers that were donated to
the Hospice I support. I want to wipe everything out and start fresh. If I
boot the Smart Start CD, it goes through several gyrations and then tells me
that I have to re-install windows on the "S:" drive. If I let it re-boot, it
stops.

Is there an equivalent to a "Frontal lobotomy" where everything is wiped out
and Smart Start sees a "virgin" machine??? Kind of like taking the battery
out of a computer to clear it..... Or is that what I need to do??

--
Regards,
Hank Arnold